DS features (and the sameboat, MCP/DCP, tl:drak products) are rolled out to my TLD, the SB IRC networks and finally the SB geo nodes, as they are developed and maintained on the basis of the following initial baseline:
The local directory (LD) function is owned by me for the IRC sisters and a few of the geo nodes, the remainder of the ownership of the network is enfranchised operators. Every node must uniformly implement the LD features, and mine include the matching and commerce features which are optional elsewhere in the network.
- video chat/conference/call
- social network aggregation and augmentation
- craigslist like classifieds
- AI assisted and feature rich bot service to run using your NickServ registered nick in channels where permissible
sameboat local directories (sbld)
SBLD is differentiated from craigslist and other local directory networks by:
The AKPERSON 2nd Class SKU which carries the base tx-authenticated flat fee of 20 工 / quarter pays for the omnibus common standard service level in my owned domains and can be purchased in the sameboat app.
- Function rich live commons rather than an electronic classifieds/directory.
- Well integrated with a smartphone app.
- Private to your social networks, except for classifieds public facing part.
- Topology and node type. Regions rather than cities or national units.
- Nodes diverge within commonly maintained software base after creation like the per lang wikis.